Online Lessons and Masterclass Sessions
Too many have suffered from piano teachers who haven't been able to inspire and teach the most integral aspects necessary for positive results. Mike Garson has taught over 12,000 individual piano lessons and has the unique ability to right those wrongs, inspire each student, and place them on a path of success.
Mike enjoys offering online piano lessons and consultations. These lessons take place over Zoom direct from his studio equipped with cameras from various angles to be able to provide a view of his fingers as he guides you through lessons in a way that only he is able to. As an extra bonus, after each session, you'll also receive a video of your lesson for your private use and to assist in your practice plan between lessons.
The regularity of your lessons are based on your goals, budget, and schedule. Many students schedule lessons regularly - often once or twice a month. Others come for a single lesson returning occasionally over the years for a brush-up or inspiration. For more information and to sign up for your lesson with Mike, click here.
MIKE'S MASTERCLASS SERIES:
Mike Garson is proud to announce the powerful new season of his live weekly interactive online masterclass series begins on March 6. Each inspiring session will be perfect for all levels of musical experience with many requiring no musical background at all. Reserve your spot today for this series for a limited number of students.
Topics this season will range from exploring the music of David Bowie, to piano improvisation, and the healing powers of music. Each session of Mike's masterclass series will take place on Sundays at 11am (Pacific) with your session pass including a live Zoom invitation to participate, a video recording of the session, plus exclusive content such as private performances by Mike, sheet music when available along with access to a private Facebook group dedicated to Mike's masterclass alumni to continue the conversation and foster the relationships made during the series.
Passes can be purchased individually or at discounted rates for all sessions,or a group of six.
Masterclass Series Two Topics are as follows:
- March 6: Songwriting Elements - Dig deep wth Mike into the world of musical motifs, hooks, riffs and phrase development. For all levels of musical experience.
- March 13: Exploring Bowie - Join Mike as he analyzes and dissects some of the amazing songs he created on piano with Bowie over the years. No musical experience necessary.
- March 20: Purpose - Mike explores a path towards being able to better follow what’s really meaningful and purposeful in your life. No musical experience necessary.
- March 27: Improvisation - Study the world of improvisation with Mike from a different perspective - how life and music are really both improvisations. No musical experience necessary.
- April 3: Bullying - Drill down into dealing with and overcoming bullying and the boundaries placed on us in art and beyond… No musical experience necessary.
- April 10: The Blues - Mike provides a masterclass on how to use and expand on the art of playing the blues. For all levels of musical experience.
- April 17: Balancing the Elements - Learn with Mike how to coordinate melody, harmony and rhythm in your music. For all levels of musical experience.
- April 24: Music Tech - Be a part of Mike’s eye-opening discussion on how he uses technology in the enhancement of music. No musical experience necessary.
- May 1: Healing Aspects of Music - We grow up thinking of music as entertainment and a distraction despite it having a powerful spiritual, emotional, and physical impact. Mike explores the power of music from a different perspective. No musical experience necessary.
- May 8: Accompanying - Work with Mike on how to be a better accompanist or supportive musician on any instrument. For all levels of musical experience.
- May 15: Inter-FEAR-ance - For everyone dealing with fear - Mike will discuss its role, how to begin removing it and how physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects can affect us and how to cope with that interference. No musical experience necessary.
- May 22: Practice! - This powerful session on practice will explore joyful ways to practice - once and for all! With decades of experience and 12,000 individual piano lessons under his belt, Mike further investigates ways to improve your practice techniques and set yourself on the best path to success. No musical experience necessary.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions...